Abstraction | Animation | Music
Warning: browser cookies disabled. Please enable them to use this website.
- For $75 Sponsor one iotaWeekly! Your name will appear on the weekly as the sponsor for that week.
- For $150 Sponsor the addition of 10 artists to our history database! You will receive a screener of works by those artists and will be listed on the history database sponsors page.
- For $500 Sponsor one iotaSalon! Your name will appear on all publicity and you will be acknowledged at the event.
- For $1000 Sponsor the digitization of one hour of films! All uses of the digitized film will include your name as the sponsor.
- For between $1000 and $3000 Sponsor the preservation of a film! Your name will appear on all preservation publicity and you will be acknowledged (and receive free admission) at all public screenings which include that film.
- For $3000 Sponsor an iota intern for one school semester!
- For $5000 Sponsor the production costs of one DVD!
- For $25,000 Support the implementation of an online public access catalog (OPAC) of our holdings!
One of the best types of memberships is the Program Sponsor type, where donors can directly choose a program or goal to support! This level receives an automatic yearly membership plus the additional benefits of either the Academic or Artist levels. Specific dollar amounts are assigned to various activities, and donors will receive full acknowledgment on all publicity and outreach for that program, DVD, etc.
If you are interested in being a Program Sponsor, please fill out the information below and you will be redirected to PayPal to process your payment. To select one of the above pre-designated program categories, select from the 'Program' drop down list. If you are interested in sponsoring something outside of this list for a certain dollar amount, you can either go ahead and donate now and specify your interest in the Comments section, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the area you are interested in sponsoring.
State / province
Online Public Access Catalog
Other- Please write in comments
Type the 6 characters you see in the picture